We are excited to announce that Music City Cryo has a new location right here at Chadwick’s Fitness. We are to be able to include cryotherapy in the lists of services available at Chadwick’s.
How It Works
The user stands inside the octagonal-shaped chamber during treatment on an adjustable platform, which ensures their head remains outside the chamber. The Select Cryotherapy chamber is filled with nitrogen vapor, which drops the temperature of the chamber drops far below freezing levels and temporarily lowers the temperature of the skin’s top layer.
The treatment lasts a maximum of three minutes. During the process, thermoreceptors in the skin send signals to the brain to send the blood to the core to maintain body temperature with a process called vasoconstriction. Toxins are flushed from peripheral tissues and blood is enriched with oxygen, enzymes, and nutrients. The body activates all of its natural healing abilities and releases endorphins for further benefit. Once out of the chamber, the body immediately reheats.
- workout recovery and muscle repair
- reduction of chronic pain and inflammation
- overall enhancement of health and wellness due to the immune system responding with an increased supply of white blood cells
- Improved circulation and a reduction in water weight
- Endorphin and noradrenaline release and an increase of “feel good” hormones in the blood stream.
- Significant calorie burn when paired with a healthy diet and exercise routine
- Improvements to the skin due to increased cell rejuvenation and boosted collagen levels
What To Expect
- 3-minute treatment time
- Last 30 seconds feel the coldest
- Cold, nitrogen vapor
- Even cooling over the entire body
- Constant monitoring by the operator
- Door can be opened by the user at any time
- Complete privacy while changing clothes and getting in and out of chamber
What To Wear
- Jogging or compression shorts / underwear
- May also wear a bra, sports bra or bikini top
- You will be provided with socks and gloves